Using stem cell research, insights into a number of diseases have been acquired. Recent technological advances have enhanced stem cell research enormously. The advantages of real-time imaging and analysis of cells within the incubator are highlighted in the ebook.
Image Credit: Sartorius
The technology has helped many researchers to further elucidate cancer stem cells, the immune system, neurological diseases, chemotherapy side effects, and more. Topics which are covered include:
- The examination of the neurotoxic effects of chemotherapy drugs and how this is affected by the genetics of a patient
- How human induced pluripotent stem cell (hiPSC)-derived neurons have been utilized for long-term, real-time, quantitative analysis of neuronal cell health
- The employment of time-lapse imaging to examine stem cell colony formation and the individual fates of single cancer stem cells
- Acquire instant access to this comprehensive resource, to help understand how the advances in stem cell research can help fast track the fight against a large scope of diseases.
- Ways in which real-time, live-cell imaging has resulted in a better dynamic understanding of the immune system and better immunotherapies
Sartorius is a leading international pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment supplier. With our innovative products and services, we are helping our customers across the entire globe to implement their complex and quality-critical biomanufacturing and laboratory processes reliably and economically.
The Group companies are united under the roof of